Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a quick one...


Just a quick update, and some photos. Andy and I have an exciting day planned today. Amy doesn't have to go to work until 10, so we have the morning with her and we ate waffles. Well, Amy and I did anyway. After mom heads off, Andy and I are going to start getting things together to go to Wellton this weekend, so she can meet her great-grandpa Earl and great-grandma Elaine, and see my parents again. Then we are going to go and get a car wash, because with all the construction dust floating around here right now, my car is a fright.


Andy's reaction to seeing my car.

Other than that, it will be the normal day of feeding, diaper changing, and forcing her to listen to my feeble attempts at playing the guitar. It is kind of nice to have a captive audience that can't talk, though.

Little bit of bed head




Anywho, that's about all for now. Take it easy, all.

2 comments:

  1. SO CUte! Counting the days to my next ANDY hugs. (of course, hugs to all, too) but you understand!

    JIm

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jon. I like your neon blue logo. Andy sure is growing fast. Hope all is well in Arizona. I continue to work to finish Andy's quilt. Fortunately it doesn't get cold too soon out there.

    ReplyDelete